Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Busy Pre-Easter Saturday

Hey loves! Today I had a really busy day that started at 8 in the morning...oohh I know, I was super tired, considering I went to bed at 2 in the morning the previous night! Anyways, I did lots and lots of shopping at the mall today. I also did a mini photoshoot with my brother in our backyard. I'm really excited for Easter tomorrow, I'll be having lunch with family I hadn't seen in a while, so that should be interesting. I'm also really excited for all the chocolate I'm going to eat..yumm!! So here are some photos from today, the white shirt is from XXI, and the black skirt is from Express. The reddish dress is from Snap, the belt is unknown, and the shoes in these photos are from H&M! I am honestly in love with them. Also the black statement necklace in the first photo (you can barely see it) is from
White House|Black Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment