Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's All About The Statement You Make


Hello dolls! Today I want to talk about jewelry! I love jewelry, and I always make sure to have some on. It's all about the jewelry, because if you have an 'ok' outfit, you add some bling, and you spend the whole day WOWING everybody you run into. Additionally, jewelry says a lot about you. For example, if you wear bold, colorful pieces, that says that you're adventurous, confident, and daring! Now recently, it's become trendy to be bold with your jewelry choices, such as stacking it and buying huge or bright statement pieces, and I got to say, I'm feeling it! But I've also fallen in love with the tiny little chains that layer. They make you look delicate and feminine. Here is some photo inspiration for you guys!










No comments:

Post a Comment